Award Monitoring & Reporting
The NIH Welcome Wagon Letter summarizes important information and resources on managing NIH awards.
Additional information about managing awards, both federal and non-federal, can be found in this section, as well as the KUMCRI Post-Award Management Guidance [PDF]. Please be sure to reference the sponsor's website for additional guides and resources with information about managing awards.
- The Cost Principles
- Project Personnel: Salary & Effort
- Employee Compensation Compliance (ECC)
- Expenditure Monitoring
- Subaward Invoice Processing
- Travel & Travel FAQs
- Scientific Review and Monitoring of Cancer or Cancer-related Protocols and Research
- Carryover Request
- Budget Reallocation/Re-budget
- Expense Transfer Requests
- NOA Requirements& Restrictions
- Interim/Quarterly Technical Reports
- Annual Research Performance Progress Reports